In order to better understand our service structure, please look at the example illustrated below. There are 4 processes (A,B,C,D) classified as key point of this service within approx.3 months after contract date.
Stage A : Interviews with you
After receiving your company's brochures and information, we will conduct in-depth interviews jointly identifying the vision/goal with you. These interviews will establish a gClear Vision and Realistic Goalsh and will provide you with supplementary information and explanation about our service and contract conditions.
Stage B : Market research by In-depth surveys/Investigations and gInterviewhandgNegotiationh with several potential partners in targeted market
- Targeted Market
- In-depth research into the country's Economic Situation and relevant history
- Current Macro Economic overview
- Current Market Trend and overview
- Existing Market Sector Structures
- Current Trend in Promotional/Marketing Strategies and Tactics
- Interviews and negotiations with potential partners in targeted markets
- Development of SWOT analysis, market segmentation, market positioning, 4 gPh (product,
price, place, promotion) and development of a detailed gStrategic Market Plan h for the target market
Stage C : First Report (See General Report )
Stage D : Second Report (See General Report )